If you’re interested in getting Ex-load, here are some FAQs that can help you out.
- 1 1. Do you offer a premium account?
- 2 2. How to move files from one folder to another?
- 3 3. Can I delete the files?
- 4 4. What’s the benefit of a recurring subscription?
- 5 5. Can I Download Files for Free?
- 6 6. What are the payment options?
- 7 7. What can be done if you can’t remember your password?
- 8 8. How long will the files be kept in the server?
- 9 9. Which download managers are applicable?
- 10 10. How much you can download with a premium account?
1. Do you offer a premium account?
You can easily purchase a premium account at their Premium page.
2. How to move files from one folder to another?
It’s fairly simple. You can easily drag one file to another folder. You can also select several files, and “Edit” them to choose where you want to move them.
3. Can I delete the files?
In case you want to delete the files, you are free to do so. Upon uploading, you’ll get a the deletion link together with your upload link. It’s highly advisable to keep them. However, in case you accidentally lose the link, you can simply wait for it to expire, or email the customer support.
4. What’s the benefit of a recurring subscription?
First, with a recurring subscription, you’ll get charged automatically after your membership expires. This would give you uninterrupted access as you wouldn’t have to subscribe every month. On the other hand, if you don’t like the idea of this, you can simply cancel it on your profile.
Do note that recurring payments are only good for a 30 day trial, 90 days, and 180 days. That means after your trial expires, then you’ll automatically get billed for a 30-day plan subscription.
For premium memberships that last for 365 days, this one is a one-time payment. However, in case you want to cancel your subscription, you can easily do so, and you’ll still be able to access it until the next rebill date, but after that, your account will downgrade into a free account until you pay for a new subscription.
5. Can I Download Files for Free?
Absolutely. You could easily download files for free– be it a free or premium account. However, the good thing with a premium membership is that there aren’t any time limits, and downloads are fast. These can be stored for longer periods.
6. What are the payment options?
Ex-load offers various payment methods, including bitcoin, ewallet, payza, skill, and many more. That means you’ll have the guarantee that your information are well-protected.
7. What can be done if you can’t remember your password?
In case you can’t remember your password, you can easily restore it by clicking on “Forgot your password,” and type in your email address. From here, you’ll get instructions on how to reset your password.
In case you can’t find it in your main folder, better check the SPAM folder as well, as it might have been redirected there.
8. How long will the files be kept in the server?
Your files would be stored for 90 days after last download, considering that you’re a premium member. On the other hand, if you are a registered user without a premium status, then your files will be available in the server for up to 30 days.
9. Which download managers are applicable?
You could use several accelerators, and this includes Speedget, Internet Download Manager, Jdownloader, FlashGet and many more.
10. How much you can download with a premium account?
You can download for up to 65 Gb every 2 days, and in one month you’ll have 1TB bandwidth to download.